Move Into UX Design & User Research
There’s a reason why companies that invest in great design outperform their competitors by over 200%.
By employing User Experience (UX) Designers and User Researchers to create products and experiences that solve customer problems, brands can keep customers coming back, building essential revenue and loyalty.
Consider A Future Of New Passions
In my User Experience Design and User Research classes, you can skill up for an exciting UX career through training in research, design and collaboration with team members, real-world client projects and a dedicated trainer to help you get hired.
All of my students who completed my classes got a job within one month.
UX Might Be Your Next Move
Check out my new syllabus to see the classes in more detail.
My classes are designed to better help students get hired at top employers.
Discover the kind of jobs you could get with UX skills...
- User Experience Designer
- User Researcher
- Information Architect
- Product Owner
- Content Designer
- Service Designer
- UX/UI Designer
As you can see, UX has many transferable skills.
Who Are My Classes For?
- Anyone who wants to move from their current job role to a career in User Experience or User Research
- UX Designers and User Researchers who want to demonstrate their knowledge of techniques, methods and core concepts in user experience
- Developers who want to learn techniques for designing more engaging systems
- Scrum Masters and Project Managers who want a full lifecycle process to ensure users are involved in their project
- Business Analysts who want effective tools for communicating requirements of users